Following results are from Standard Algorithm. More results will appear after Altmen Algorithm optimizes itself for you, just keep using it.
6 suggested matches
1.5 yrs experience
1. Return exchange system I talked about. It was and is quite complex system for me.
2. Course aggregator: this is some place that we tried to build where people can search the courses they want at one single place. Because of this project I learned Nodejs, MongoDB, ElasticSearch a lot.
3. Florora: An e-commerce to connect flower shops in Germany. My one of initial project that I would never forget. This made me a developer.
Besides doing projects, I have 5 years of teaching experience. I have taught school subjects to school students and computers to 93 years old civil engineer. They a did well, The moment of proud!
Some profile links of mine:
Stack Overflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/9011635/raj-kumar
I have 2 major projects which also my favorite.
1. Navigator (Indoor Positioning system)
-Room / People finder using floor plan, Seating management.
-LDAP authentication & sync.
-Use the floor plan image, mark position for rooms and employees.
-Endpoints for the mobile app.
Technologies : Expressjs, Mongodb, Angularjs
- Under Development, which is expected to complete in May 2019.
- Presentation Link: https://slideplayer.com/slide/4235569/
I consider, Completing flowave going to be my achievement.
Past Work :
Name: XploreIndo (Hotel Reservation portal)
-Channel manager integration
-Payment gateway - CC Avenue
-iCal link integration & generation
-Hoteler login & manage the property
Technologies: Laravel, Mysql, Angular js
My Super Powers?
- Writing a proof of concept
- Project Timeline
- Database Schema design
- Writing reusable code or class, which is useful in various projects
- Learning new techs and adaptive for that
Its difficult to be precise when describing my experience. In broader terms, I am the guy who marries product and technology for his work. I have worked on most difficult of the challenges/problems that people can encounter while working with products in web and mobile and also while scaling them up. I also co-founded a startup that I scaled to an impressive level without any external funding. You can find the details of my experience on My linkedin profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/theguywithideas/
The current project I am working on is my best project(MDM platform to manage AR/VR devices) I have ever done. I initially started this project from scratch and then build team of 10 people. The backend is written in Nodejs and Frontend on Reactjs. Android is core for this project that runs on AR/VR as application. We are the first to manage Virtual Reality devices like Pico G2.
I have helped top computer science research institute in Germany & Istanbul with R&D for their million $ software engineering projects; helped Melinda Gates Funded startup build Fintech solutions for the poor; advised international startups. Founded 2 startups, sold one startup, made another one profitable within 6 months. 10 software that I built have been used in production. I have addressed the scaling needs of systems such as recently I optimized Invide search with genetic algorithm. I won first prize at a rural talent search exam. I was selected in top 0.28% out of 0.4m students for IIT-JEE, a prestigious entrance exam for top technology institute in India.